We hope that the Easter Bunny was kind to you, and that you’ve enjoyed the long weekend. To Continue our mini series about the players and staff, allow me to introduce you to Barry Grayson
1. Which team do you look forward to playing the most and why?…
Peterborough would love to beat the team that call themselves the champions.
2. What is your personal aim this season?
To score more goals than last year
3. Favourite food?
Steak and chips or bacon and egg sandwiches
4. Favourite band or musician?
Can listen to anything from Country to Heavy Metal but my favourite artist of all time is the King Elvis Presley.
5. If you could attend any sporting event in the world, what would it be?
That just has to be the Stanley Cup final hopefully with the Red Wings.
6. Why/How did you become a Steelking?
I have loved hockey for years and my son started playing roller hockey. By his 2nd year I become more involved with the team and 3 years later I was managing The Rhino’s roller hockey club. I thought that was the closest I would ever get to play until the Steelkings came along. I am always so keen to get on the ice and hate it when we get bumped for some other event.
I still manage the Rhino’s.
7. Most embarrassing moment on the ice?
When I get a breakaway and lose control of the puck.
8. Who is your favourite hockey player (sledge or normal) and why?
That would be number 99 the great one (Wayne Gretzky)
9. If you could be another teammate for a week who would it be and why?
Bryan, as he gets to play the whole game without any line changes
10. Who is the funniest teammate?
Rachel, she makes me laugh all the time, especially when she tries to hit back
11. What is your favourite website
Amazon – you can get almost anything from there
12. Who is your dream date?
That’s easy, my wife, we are best of friends
13. Who’s the best dressed in the team?
Has to be Jake and John, have you seen some of there suits?
14. What training drill do you dread the most?
I don’t dread any of them, otherwise there would be no point playing, by I do love a good scrimmage
15. One word to describe you?
Arrogant, Sarcastic, Singleton