I know you’re all eagerly awaiting the photos from Sundays game against Manchester Phoenix, unfortunately due to a technical difficulty these have been delayed slightly, hopefully everything will be rectified and they will be up on the website this weekend. In the meantime allow me to introduce you to Julie
1. Which team do you look forward to playing the most and why?…
All of them
2. What is your personal aim this season?
To support the team as much as I possibly can on and off the ice
3. Favourite food?
4. Favourite band or musician?
Dont really have a favourite band but cant beat a bit of 80s rock Queen, Bon Jovi, ugly kid joe, Guns and Roses to Steam Powered Giraffe maybe a bit Michael Buble and Take That
5. If you could attend any sporting event in the world, what would it be?
To be there to see the Stanley cup lifted. With the size of the crowd bet the atmosphere is amazing
6. Why/How did you become a Steelking?
We have followed the Sheffield Steelers since day one so the always loved the sport. When Dave had his accident he heard about sledge and waited for years for the chance to have a go. I went along to watch with our daughter and got involved behind the scenes
7. Most embarrassing moment on the ice?
8. Who is your favourite hockey player (sledge or normal) and why?
Gotta be an old Steelers player The Wild Thing Tim Cranston from many years ago. He was a nuisance always getting in other players way winding them up and although he is short he was never afraid to get into a fight with other big players. Great guy. Great personality
9. If you could be another teammate for a week who would it be and why?
Can’t really answer this as I have never actually played. But I must say each and everyone of those guys and gals on the ice are my inspiration
10. Who is the funniest teammate?
Wind up merchant. My hubby Dave
11. What is your favourite website
Sheffield Steelkings of course
12. Who is your dream date?
Ant and Dec. Bet that would be a right laugh
13. Who’s the best dressed in the team?
There has to be 2 here. With there very smart and very very loud suits. Gotta be our Jake n John
14. What training drill do you dread the most?
15. One word to describe you?