We hope you’re all enjoying the nice weather while it lasts, time for another member of the Steelkings family, this time it is our photographer Peter Best
1. Which team do you look forward to playing the most and why?…
Manchester, I think it’s carried over from being a Steeldogs fan, there’s nothing quite like beating a Manchester team
2. What is your personal aim this season?
To get a photo of the Steelkings scoring a goal
3. Favourite food?
Chinese, especially Salt and Pepper Chicken – Yum
4. Favourite band or musician?
I don’t really have one
5. If you could attend any sporting event in the world, what would it be?
I’d love to go to either the Bridgestone Arena or the Air Canada Centre and watch the Maple Leafs play the Predators, the only problem would be who to cheer for.
6. Why/How did you become a Steelking?
I’d seen the tweets about the team, and after talking to Jake about them at a Steeldogs event decided that I wanted to be involved somehow, brought my camera down to take pictures of Tracey’s first session on the ice. 2 weeks later I got a message from Kim asking if I would take pictures at the up coming game against the Kestrels. Ever since I can be found on the bench during games snapping away.
7. Most embarrassing moment on the ice?
While taking photo’s of the new sledges in the off season, I had to sit on the ice to get the angle for the shot, not thinking about putting something between me and the ice first when I got back up I was rather cold and very wet.
8. Who is your favourite hockey player (sledge or normal) and why?
Dalibor Sedlar (ex Sheffield Steeldogs Net minder) When he’s on form he’s amazing to watch, and he’s also a really nice guy
9. If you could be another teammate for a week who would it be and why?
Bryan, just because I’d love to have a go at being a net minder
10. Who is the funniest teammate?
Going to say Julie for this one
11. What is your favourite website
12. Who is your dream date?
Scarlett Johannson or Katy Perry
13. Who’s the best dressed in the team?
Definitely Jake or John with their world famous suits.
14. What training drill do you dread the most?
I don’t dread any of them, probably because I don’t have to do them
15. One word to describe you?